Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lonnie went to his heavenly home

The past week and a half for me has been filled with many emotions. I had no idea that I was able to cry and laugh all at the same time. My family and I have spent many hours creating special moments looking through pictures and just reliving those moments than meant so much to us. It was also at this time of us looking back at his life and realizing Lonnie was to so many people online. He was a wonderful husband, father, brother, friend and mentor.

This is a sad time for our family. We are all preparing to head down to San Diego this week to spread Lonnie's ashes and let him go. The fact that God has a place prepared for him is one of the many promises we believe in. Please pray for our family and all those who were touched by Lonnie's work as I'm sure everyone who knew Lonnie has a heavy heart right now but it must also be filled with many great memories of Lonnie.

Thank you all, Jennifer

John 14: 1 - 4 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you may also be where I am. You know the way to the place I am going."

28 comments:

  1. He was my best friend. Jen if you need ANYTHING please just ask and I will do it.

    <3 Kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never really talked to the dude but he seemed like he was smart and stuff on BHW. Rip dude and party hard on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were one of the coolest people I ever met. You helped me when I was going through some shit and I will never forget that. I wish I would have came down to see you when you wanted me too. But its ok I will see you when I get there.

    Io non ti dimenticherĂ² mai il mio amico

    Arrivederci in cielo

    -VegasVillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP, he was a great guy and had a lot of laughs with him.

    He never let on he was ill. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sadden to find the news to be a reality.I can honestly say that he was one of the few people I have met online or offline that made an impact in my life. When I first started in IM I was so out of my element he always looked out for me gave great advice and pushed me to try new methods. I will always remember him and hope I can be more like him

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't want to believe it was true. RIP Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really miss you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. We Used To Chat On AIM :( i always asked him about his Health and he always said he was doing fine, we used to Talk about TV Shows, he Told me tht he had recently started watching LOST.

    He was like a Big Brother to me and i will always remember him in my Prayers.

    Rest In Peace Brother

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rip dude,

    We talked on msn almost everyday and because of you I started to go to church. I will miss you but since you left us I've went to every service at your church and even started AA. Thank you for helping me get on my feet. I hope we see each other again in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still owe madinaz $2300. Can someone in his family contact me and tell me where to send the money. My email is cherylrpyd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for your loss. He was a close friend of mine and I miss all our talks and texts. He may be gone but the good he's done will always live on in me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't care what all those BHW fags say I know the truth and will miss you mate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. R.I.P. mentor...

    your adhd insomniac student :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. R.I.P. friend...

    If someone from the family can contact me I have the money I owe him.

    Juan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice fake death.... We know the truth man. Kinsey was fake and so were your lies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Went a little overboard faking your death...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see this fool at bingo night every Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pofecker loves to suck dick.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Funny how kinsey was the first to post on this.... Fake death.

    ReplyDelete
  20. FUCK YOU ALL BHW IDIOTS!!!!

    SPECIALLY HARRO AND COMPANY

    ReplyDelete
  21. when I read mad died, I didn't believe it. For two reasons.

    One, the entire time I was on BHW I was under the assumption he was a female. (He made posts suggesting)

    Two, you don't trust anyone who can't even make up their own mind if they have a penis or vagina.

    ReplyDelete
  22. u took my money and ran... you fucking made a forum and it got hacked 1 week after you died? cmon... why would you be such a douchebag. i will find you one day and make you pay

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm sorry I thought it was a lie that he died and I believed all the bad things said about him until I figured out that Lonnie was short for Alonzo and then I found his obituary online. RIP man and to his family I'm sorry about all my harsh words and I ask you please forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. we will find you and we will kill you

    ReplyDelete
  25. lol failed fake death

    ReplyDelete
  26. we will find you and we will kill you

    ReplyDelete